Have brunch in style with your pup at the Familiar Kin Doggy Valentines Brunch alongside the very scenic Southbank on February 9th. Brunch will be held in a beautiful private
Have brunch in style with your pup at the Familiar Kin Doggy Valentines Brunch alongside the very scenic Southbank on February 9th. Brunch will be held in a beautiful private room, with space and separated tables to allow the very best dog friendly experience & if you like, join us afterwards as we walk across the bridge towards our Afternoon Tea Event.
Familiar Kin Doggy Valentines Brunch tickets are £25.00 per person and include…
Unlimited Tea, Coffee, Juices & Softs throughout the brunch. Every dish on the menu will be served as part of a sharing eating style. Please see the menu below:
All attendees receive every dish on the menu | Served Sharing style (Veg & Vegan options too)
- T-ruff-le oil & wild mushroom – Wild mushroom & truffle oil on sourdough toast (vg)
- Every dog has it’s 5 a day –Roasted fig, walnut, quinoa & chickpea salad (v) (vg)- Available vegan without Fig
Hound do you like your eggs – Baked eggs (v)
- Wagging tails – Curly fries (vg)
- Lentil, pomegranate, squash & beetroot salad with mix seeds & orange dressing (vg)
- Pedigree Crumb – Mac ‘n’ cheese, red onion jam & crumble top (v)
- Fur-nomenal bites – Brie & cranberry crostini and Butler’s Secret Cheddar & chive Rarebit (v) .
- Paw-tato Hash – Cheddar, smoked ham & potato hash, fried hen’s egg
- Hot dog – Hot dog & ale onions
- Paw-ty rings – Onion rings
- Bark-worthy blinis –Smoked salmon & cream cheese blinis
- Who let the croqs out? – Smoked bacon & Cheddar croquettes
- Beagle’s best bap – Beef brisket bap, Cox apple & beetroot slaw
Please be aware there is stairs at this venue and dogs and attendees will need to be able to access the private room this way. There is no stair free access.
Event image and description courtesy of the event organiser.
(Saturday) 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Mulberry Bush Pub
89 Upper Ground, SE1 9PP