Back in town just in time to welcome Spring is the Blooming London Radley Dog Afternoon Tea at South Place Hotel. After the success of the last Radley x South Place Hotel Afternoon Tea, we (especially Belinha) couldn’t wait to try this latest edition of the most stylish Afternoon Tea in town.
So Belinha and her pal Claude went along to the pup preview to repawt on why the Radley Dog Afternoon Tea is the pawfect treat for you and your pup….
1. Let’s start with the Radley Dog Afternoon Tea being set in the oh-so instagrammable Secret Garden at South Place Hotel. With its flower-adorned ceiling and tropical prints, this is the perfect backdrop for The Blooming London Radley Dog Afternoon Tea.
2. And as one of London’s pet-friendly hotels, South Place Hotel makes pups feel very welcome. For the Posh Pooch High Tea, they get a seat at the table just like any other guest…
3. In fact, not only do pooches get a seat at the table but they get a dedicated menu created by artisanal dog treat brand The Barking Bakery too. Pups can tuck into baked cheese biscuits and low-calorie iced ‘woofins’, topped with vanilla yoghurt frosting and bone biscuits which will have them drooling for more. For Belinha this is literally the ideal way to spend an afternoon!
4. Did you know that the Radley Dog Afternoon Tea at South Place Hotel is one of the few Dog-friendly Afternoon Teas in London where there’s a dedicated menu for dogs? That’s a fact that’s guaranteed to put a smile on your pup’s face!
5. The human Radley x South Place Hotel Afternoon Tea menu is delicious too. We couldn’t get enough of the floral-infused menu by ‘Bake Off: The Professionals 2019 finalist Nelson Barros’. With the pastries inspired by Radley’s new beautiful ‘Blooming London’ collection of course.
6. Both humans and hounds are treated like VIPs by the South Place Hotel staff, with no request being too much. Belinha could definitely get used to being waited on hand and paw.
7. And if combining a spot of shopping with Afternoon Tea sounds ideal, you can browse Radley’s latest Blooming London Bag collection while you dine. Or pose with the collection in the case of the pups.
8. Finally, with Mother’s day around the corner, us dog mums deserve to be treated too and what better way to celebrate this special day than with a decadent afternoon tea you can enjoy with your dog.
The Radley Dog Afternoon Tea – What You Need To Know
- South Place Hotel will be hosting the Radley Afternoon Tea on 21st & 28th March, 4th & 10th April, with additional dates to be added throughout the spring season.
- The Radley Dog Afternoon Tea is £45 per person or £55 per person with a glass of Nyetimber, and the Posh Pooch High Tea is £10 per pup.
- You can book your Blooming London Radley Dog Afternoon Tea tickets here.
Getting to South Place Hotel
- By Tube: the closest tubes are Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations which are a five-minute walk away.
- By Car: There is plenty of street parking available near the hotel (we parked on Wilson Street, ECM 2TE) which is charged during the week but free on weekends.
- By Boat: If travelling on the Thames Clipper (our favourite way to travel, especially with larger dogs) then go to either London Bridge Pier or Tower Pier and take the No 43 bus which will take about 20 and 15 minutes respectively.