mayAll DayoctWalkies at Wisley Gardens SurreyAvailable on selected dates until October 2021Month Long Event (may) RHS Wisley Gardens, Wisley Ln, Wisley, Woking GU23 6QB Event Organized By: RHS Wisley Garden
Enjoy a day out at this world-class garden near Woking, Surrey and a rare chance to explore the beautiful outdoor areas of RHS Garden Wisley with your four-legged friend. Held
Enjoy a day out at this world-class garden near Woking, Surrey and a rare chance to explore the beautiful outdoor areas of RHS Garden Wisley with your four-legged friend. Held on a variety of dates from April to October 2021, Walkies at Wisley Gardens is a unique opportunity for you and your dog to enjoy this world-famous garden packed with horticultural highlights and inspiration.
Usually, dogs are not allowed at Wisley Gardens unless they are assistance dogs but on selected dates between until October 2021, Wisley Gardens is opening its doors to all well-behaved dogs too.
Walkies at Wisley Gardens
It’s recommended to allow about two hours to walk around Wisley Gardens to enjoy it properly so this is a lovely thing to do with your dog. You can also plan your visit ahead of time using the Wisley Gardens interactive map.
Non-member prices: Reduced entrance fee: Adults £7.50, children £5
RHS member prices: Free
Dogs go free
See which dates are available and book your Walkies at Wisley Tickets here.
Please keep in mind the following information when you visit for Walkies at Wisley Gardens:
- Two dogs are permitted per person
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Visitors must pick up after their dogs and place in bins provided
- Dogs are not permitted inside any of the Wisley catering outlets.
Wisley is currently open to visitors with advance bookings only. To access the garden please pre-book a time slot on the Walkies at Wisley Gardens dates. You can arrive at any point during your booked visit and can stay as long as you like within opening hours.
How to Get To Wisley Gardens
- By Car: RHS Garden Wisley lies between Cobham and Ripley in Surrey, off the main London to Portsmouth road (A3) south of Junction 10 of the M25. Follow the brown tourist flower signs on the A3 and M25 to the RHS Garden. Car parking is free. For SatNav users the address is: RHS Garden Wisley, Woking, Surrey GU23 6QB
- By Train: The closest stations are West Byfleet (4 miles), Woking (6 miles) and Guildford (8 miles). There are no taxis on standby at West Byfleet.
- By Bus: You can catch the 715 Kingston to Guildford via Wisley, hourly, Monday–Saturday. Sundays and public holidays service run every 90 mins – with diversions.
For more inspiration on walks to try with your dog in and around London, read our walks section on the blog.
Event images courtesy of RHS Garden Wisley.
Month Long Event (may)
RHS Wisley Gardens
Wisley Ln, Wisley, Woking GU23 6QB
RHS Wisley Garden