Tuck into a tasty treat at the South Place Hotel Sunday Roasts with a Dog Menu of Sunday Snacks, each weekend until the end of March 2021. Humans can tuck
Tuck into a tasty treat at the South Place Hotel Sunday Roasts with a Dog Menu of Sunday Snacks, each weekend until the end of March 2021. Humans can tuck into a delicious Sunday Roast Chicken or Roast Beef whilst pups can enjoy their own Doggy Menu of delicious pupcakes and biscuits from The Barking Bakery.
You can choose to dine in the South Place Chop House on the ground floor, or if you are socialising with others outside your bubble, you can dine on the Chop House Terrace or in the stunning South Place Hotel Secret Garden which is classed as outside space thanks to its retractable roof. Enjoy the Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings for just £20pp, and if you’d like to make an occasion of it, you can add free-flowing red wine for an additional £20pp or unlimited bubbles for £18pp. The Doggy Menu is just £5 per pup.
South Place Hotel Sunday Roasts And Dog Menu Key Info
- Where: South Place Hotel, 3 South Pl, Finsbury, London EC2M 2AF
- When: Every Sunday from 6th December 2020 until 29th March 2021
- Menu: See the Sunday Red Roast Menu here
- Price: From £20 per person, Doggy Menu £5 per pup, make your reservation here.
- By Car: Free street parking is readily available close to the hotel on Sundays
- By Boat: If travelling on the Thames Clipper (our favourite way to travel, especially with larger dogs) then go to either London Bridge Pier or Tower Pier and then it’s a 20-25 minute walk or you can take the No 43 bus. The Thames Clipper is also a great way to travel at the moment with plenty of fresh air available!
- By Tube: the closest tubes are Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations which are a five-minute walk away
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
South Place Hotel
3 South Place, EC2M 2AF London
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
21st march 2021 12:00 pm28th march 2021 12:00 pm