Kew Fete Fun Dog Show 2019 is back as part of the Kew Fete on Saturday 22nd June 2019. The Kew Fete takes place from 11am-6pm and you can look forward
Kew Fete Fun Dog Show 2019 is back as part of the Kew Fete on Saturday 22nd June 2019.
The Kew Fete takes place from 11am-6pm and you can look forward to….
- Reuben Bond’s vintage Fairground with carousels, a helter skelter and many more rides for the kids.
- The stage with local acts performing from 11am – 6pm. Acts are from locals schools, local performing arts clubs and bands etc.
- Around 110 stalls at the Fete
- Food Court with over 15 stalls with a great selection of food and drink
- Beer tent
- Charity stalls, many of our local charities are represented at the Fete.
- The Friendly Dog Show – for many the highlight of the Fete. You can register your dog between midday & 2:30pm (don’t leave it too late spaces are limited!), with the show starting at 3:00pm.
- Tug of War competition, for adults and children. Enter your team (teams of 6) on the day before 1pm with the first pull at 1:30pm
- Charity Raffle – with prizes donated by local businesses, the raffle will be drawn at 5pm.
- Kew Fete is within easy walking distance of Kew Gardens Station (District line and London Overground) and Kew Bridge Station (London Overground).
- Buses that stop on the Green are the 65 and 391 and the 237 and 267 buses stop a short walk on the other side of Kew Bridge.
- To plan your journey use the planner on Transport for London’s website and use the postcode TW9 3AP as your destination.
- Parking: Please, please use public transport. There is limited parking around the Green and most of that’ll be used by the stall-holders that attend the Fete.
Kew Fete Fun Dog Show 2019 event image courtesy of the event organisers.
(Saturday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kew, TW9 3AP