Wild at Heart Foundation, in partnership with The Bicester Village Shopping Collection, are proud to present the inaugural “I Believe in Dog Pop Up", a four-week retail residency in
Wild at Heart Foundation, in partnership with The Bicester Village Shopping Collection, are proud to present the inaugural “I Believe in Dog Pop Up”, a four-week retail residency in the heart of Covent Garden, uniquely placed to raise both funds and awareness for stray dogs all over the world.
*** Update: Read our review of the I Believe in Dog Pop-Up Launch Party and Event here ***
Expect an experience like nothing before! Visitors – both two and four-legged – will enjoy the chance to shop a bespoke range of premium products, as well as joining us for a diverse and engaging calendar of events, all in the knowledge that their participation will be making an active difference to changing the lives of suffering street dogs all over the world.
Alongside the brand-new range of WAHF sweatshirts, T-shirts and mugs (launching exclusively for the event), we’re proud to bring you an eclectic mix of products from well-loved classics to up-and-coming brands including:
ANABELA CHAN • BARC LONDON • BIRD + WOLF • BOMBSHELL HQ • BUTTERNUT BOX • DINNY HALL • FETCH & FOLLOW • HIP HOP HOMES • HOOP N LOOP • HUNTER • JOANA LING • JO MALONE • KINN BEAUTY • LABORATORY PERFUMES • LOQUET LONDON • MAISON VES • MALONE SOULIERS • MANOLO BLAHNIK • MEME LONDON • NIKKI TIBBLES WILD AT HEART • PET’S PYJAMAS • PRAI • ROSIE FORTESCUE • SIRIUS • SOPHIE CONRAN • SOPHIE LIS • TIMOTHY HAN •
Open 10am-6pm daily (times may differ for special events see below)
Alongside this eclectic retail range, there will be an engaging calendar of mini-events which will run throughout the month. With an amazing array of events on offer – from makeup and masterclasses to drawing and doga – there’s something for everyone this June at the I Believe in Dog Pop-up…
- Saturday 8th June | 1-6pm | Braid Bar x Wild at Heart Foundation | Booking is not necessary, but guests are braided on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Sunday 9th June | 10am-midday | Canine coffee morning | Entry is free, but please register interest in advance
- Sunday 9th June | 2-3:30pm | Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart flower class | Tickets cost £150 pp | 10 spaces per class | Alternative dates available
- Wednesday 12th June | 6-7:30pm | Kate Spicer book signing: ‘8 things only dog owners would know’ | Tickets are free, with a suggested donation of £10. Limited spaces available.
- Thursday 13th June | 6:30-7:30pm / 8-9pm | ‘Doga’ class |Tickets cost £15 pp. 10 spaces per class.
- Sunday 16th June | 2-4pm | Sally Muir potato print workshop & book signing | Tickets are free, with a suggested donation of £10
- Thursday 20th June | 6-7:30pm | Damian Dibben: book signing & reading | Tickets are free, with a suggested donation of £10
- Monday 24th June | 6:30-8:30pm | Wild Life Drawing class | Tickets cost £30 each. 25 spaces available.
- Thursday 27th June | 6:30-8pm | ‘How to photograph your dog’ | Tickets cost £12.50 each. Limited availability.
- Saturday 29th June | All day | I Believe in Dog Pop-up Farewell Festival: After what will be an amazing month, we’ll be going out with a bang! Join Wild at Heart Foundation on Saturday 29th for Seven Dials’ pedestrianised festival where we’ll be getting into the party spirit with craft beer, music, and a few very special guests. Finally, at 4pm, we’ll be leading all of London’s dog lovers on a Wild at Heart Foundation Dog Parade round historic Seven Dials – don’t miss out! Attendance to the farewell festival is free, and WAHF look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible. PLUS keep your eyes peeled for exciting update, including very special guest appearances!
5 (Wednesday) 10:00 am - 29 (Saturday) 6:00 pm
57-59 Monmouth St
Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EY