This is a repeating event6th june 2021 9:30 am
Dogstival 2021 at Burley Park New Forest Don't miss Dogstival 2021, the must-do festival for dogs in the New Forest taking place at Burley Park on 5th and 6th June
Dogstival 2021 at Burley Park New Forest
Don’t miss Dogstival 2021, the must-do festival for dogs in the New Forest taking place at Burley Park on 5th and 6th June 2021. We didn’t get to go last year but we went for the launch the year before and had a brilliant time – read our Dogstival review here.
Expect an action-packed weekend filled with exciting arena displays & entertainment, expert talks, a dedicated behavioural stage and fun dog activities to try like dock diving or even stand up paddleboarding with your pup. Of course, there will also be fabulous shopping and delicious food from local producers as well as behaviour experts to learn from, vet tips from ITV’s Dr Scott Miller and rosettes to win in our fun dog shows. All in all, Dogstival is the perfect weekend for dogs and anyone who loves dogs!
Tickets: Dogstival 2021 tickets are a very reasonable £13.90 for Adults for one day or £23.50 for a weekend ticket to attend on both days.
Why not make a weekend of it and explore the New Forest. We’ve even got a guide for dog-friendly things to do in the New Forest too which your dog will love!
Once you’ve got your Dogstival tickets check out our ‘What to Take to a Dog Festival Checklist‘ to make sure your pup is festival ready.
Getting There: If you’re driving to Dogstival, parking is £3 per day collected by Burley Park. The event will be signposted from all major roads – more information on getting to Dogstival here.
Don’t forget to check out the latest in the Dogstival 2021 Festival for Dogs lineup here!
Additional measures will be in place to keep visitors safe, including a maximum capacity limit based on safe social distancing, see the Dogsitval safety ‘pawplan’ below for more details.
The Dogstival 2021 Pawplan For Festival Safety
- First up, if you feel unwell a few days before the event, please don’t come. Either give your ticket to a family member or friend, or get in touch and we’ll work something out with your ticket for next year.
- Dogstival 2021 Distancing. We’ve worked out the site plan so everyone’s got about 10sqm (or 12 spaniels x 10 spaniels) of space.It’s huge open field to stroll around. Seating will be spaced out across the site too.
- there’ll be hand sanitiser stations at the entrances, in the food areas, on each stand and of course in each loo. Feel free to bring your own, but we’ll have that covered!
- General Cleaning; we’ll have an on-site A-team cleaning loo’s, benches or any surfaces across the weekend. More than any other place you’ve visited in a past few weeks.
- Queues; we’re aiming to get everyone in quickly and limit or manage any queues around the site at busy stands or arenas. Keep an eye out for markers or notices to help keep your distance.
- Dogs Sharing; at the moment CFSG guidelines state ‘we can provide water, but not shared drinking bowls.’ So, please bring your dog’s travel bowl to fill up and we’ll supply the H2O. If you’re having a go at flyball we’ll provide your dog with their very own ball to keep.
- Event programme; this will be in a digital or smartphone format and everyone will get a note how to download in the days leading up to Dogstival. We’re trying to limit ‘handing things out’. Plus, we’ll have a PA system announcing all the news across the weekend.
- Foody Things; all our food retailers will have ‘one serve condiments’ so we’re not sharing stuff.
- You; whilst we’ll have lots of signage to remind us about keeping safe, we ask you as super responsible dog-owners to also take into account others. Please don’t touch other people’s dogs.
- Sampling will be conducted in a controlled way using gloves.
Visit Dogstival.co.uk and follow @dogstival on social media over the coming months for more Dogstival 2021 updates.
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
BURLEY, NEW FOREST, BH24 4AB
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
6th june 2021 9:30 am - 6th june 2021 5:30 pm