Doga On The London Eye - From downward-facing doggies to blissed-out babies, this latest series of yoga sessions on the London Eye has something for everyone. Pooches need some zen
Doga On The London Eye – From downward-facing doggies to blissed-out babies, this latest series of yoga sessions on the London Eye has something for everyone.
Pooches need some zen as well, so Timeout and The London Eye are bringing dog-and-owner yoga sessions to The London Eye and here’s what you and your furry pal can expect:
When: 4th April
What: Doga On The London Eye Sessions are lead by Mahny Djahanguiri, famous for bringing dog yoga to the nation on ‘Britain’s Got Talent’. Classes take human-canine pairs through a series of poses designed to strengthen bonds and bring inner peace.
Doga On The London Eye Important Info
- Minimum of 1 adult and 1 dog per booking.
- Dogs should be no more than 12kgs and must be neutered and vaccinated – there is some lifting in the class and all dogs will be carried onto the capsule.
- We would not recommend the session if your dog is nervous in lifts and/or uncomfortable with heights, metal floors or around other dogs as the session takes place in a capsule.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you.
- All attendees are required to read and sign a health & safety form before boarding the capsule.
- Owners must clean up after their own dog. Please bring doggy bags with you.
Tickets are £25 with only the last few remaining!
(Thursday) 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
The London Eye
Lambeth, London SE1 7PB