Dog Yoga Class: if you love dogs and yoga you are the paw-fect candidate to join this yoga session hosted by the UK founder of DOGA. This is a 90 min
Dog Yoga Class: if you love dogs and yoga you are the paw-fect candidate to join this yoga session hosted by the UK founder of DOGA.
This is a 90 min yoga class in which you’ll get the chance to bond with YOUR DOG through yoga meditation, breathing and some awesome yoga / Doga poses.
Doga was a humorous discovery by innovative yoga expert, Mahny Djahanguiri, created when she explored the interconnectedness between her and Robbie (her pooch).
Doga has taken the world by storm with Mahny and Robbie showing off their skills on the Jimmy Kimmel Show, The Alan Titchmarsh Show, BBC News and CBS News.
In this class, you will engage in relaxing and invigorating yoga practice alongside your dog, while bonding and strengthening your relationship. You’ll learn new yoga positions and practices that you can take home and experience with your pooch every day! This class is a one of a kind activity that your dog will love too!
The benefits of Doga are listed with excellent reasoning. Increasing mindfulness, trust, deep sleep and reducing anxiety for both you and your dog can lead to a nurturing, fulfilling life together.
Beginner yoga students are welcome! The session runs for 90 minutes, it’s a Hatha / kundalini class in which you can interact with your dog or someone else’s!
Doga is open to everybody, whether you have a dog or not however should non dog owners want to purchase a ticket we cannot guarantee a dog. If you do bring your dog along, then they must be social, vaccinated neutered and insured.
Dog Yoga Class T&C’s / Health & Safety:
- All guests are required to bring their own yoga mat.
- All owners will need to send an updated scan of vaccination / health certificate plus short bio / description of each dog to firstname.lastname@example.org Owners will be asked to sign a waiver at the beginning of each class
- All participants must arrive 15 earlier to prepare for their doggie date.
- Large and small dogs are suitable for Doga. (Please note: All dogs must be social, neutered and vaccinated, puppies over 6 months and happy to be off lead in an enclosed enviroment with new dogs)
- This is a family event, therefore, children are welcome to bring their family dog. Dogs will be off lead for the duration of the 90 min session.
Tickets are £18 for a Single Ticket for you & Your Dog ( or without Dog ) or £30 for tickets for 2 people and dogs (or without dogs ).
Event description and image courtesy of the event organiser.
(Saturday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Courtyard Theatre
Bowling Green Walk 40 Pitfield Street, London, N1 6 EU