Dog Yoga At Megan's on The High Street | Dog Yoga or Doga is a human yoga practice that helps support the natural bond we have with our dog, come along
Dog Yoga At Megan’s on The High Street | Dog Yoga or Doga is a human yoga practice that helps support the natural bond we have with our dog, come along to a class on 20th January!
You don’t need to be good at Doga or even good at yoga! Your dog is allowed to “misbehave” as we trust that Doga will work it’s magic on you and your dog regardless of whether your dog is involved in the poses or not.
Doga works on the natural symbiotic relationship that already exists between you and your dog. If there’s stress and tension in YOU, your dog may feel it and absorb your tension… this may reflect in his immediate environment and the way he socialises with other dogs.
By releasing any tension, stress or anxiety you automatically help your dog to be more accepting and feel secure to meet other dogs without worrying about you. Yoga can help this process and Doga is the magic glue that derives from your internal practice of Yoga.
Please note, yoga mats are not provided for Dog Yoga At Megan’s on The High Street. PLEASE DO BRING YOUR OWN MAT!
If you love dogs and yoga you are the paw-fect candidate to join this yoga session hosted by the UK founder of DOGA.
Join Doga Mahny for a 90 min yoga class in which you’ll get the chance to bond with your dog through yoga meditation, breathing and some awesome yoga / Doga poses.
£30 – Single Ticket for You and Your Dog
£25 – Single Ticket For Non-Dog Owners
T&C’s / Health & Safety:
- If you do bring your dog along, then they must be social, vaccinated neutered and insured.
- All guests are required to bring their own yoga mat.
- All owners will need to send an updated scan of vaccination/health certificate plus short bio/description of each dog to firstname.lastname@example.org Owners will be asked to sign a waiver at the beginning of each class
- All participants must arrive 15 earlier to prepare for their doggie date.
- Large and small dogs are suitable for Doga. (Please note: All dogs must be social, neutered and vaccinated, puppies over 6 months and happy to be off lead in an enclosed environment with new dogs)
- This is a family event, therefore, children are welcome to bring their family dog. Dogs will be off lead for the duration of the 90 min session.
Event image courtesy of the event organiser.
(Monday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Megan's on The High Street
204 Kensington High Street London W8 7RG