31dec11:00 am1:00 pmPicturehouse Central Dog-friendly Cinema Mary Poppins ReturnsSOLD OUT!11:00 am - 1:00 pm Picturehouse Central, Corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Great Windmill Street, Piccadilly, London W1D 7DH Event Organized By: Picturehouse Central
The much-loved Picturehouse Central Dog-friendly Cinema is back on 31st December with ‘Mary Poppins Returns, one of our favourite childhood movies and now we can take our dogs too! Picturehouse
The much-loved Picturehouse Central Dog-friendly Cinema is back on 31st December with ‘Mary Poppins Returns, one of our favourite childhood movies and now we can take our dogs too!
Picturehouse Central says: You are welcome to bring your dog along to this special dog-friendly screening (you’re welcome without a dog too). Here’s what you need to know:
- If you attend this screening with a dog, you’ll be issued with a fleece blanket to cover the seat used by the dog or to use as a rug if the dog sits on the floor.
- During the screenings, we will provide bowls of water around the screen.
- We will leave lighting levels a little higher than usual during the screening and lower the volume of the soundtrack.
- Please be aware that we reduce capacity when offering ‘dog-friendly’ screenings, so there may be fewer tickets than usual.
- We limit dogs to: one dog to one adult. For further information, see dog-friendly screening policy in our cinema.
- Get your tickets here.
Dog-friendly Cinema Mary Poppins Returns Film Synposis
Nearly three decades after her first visit to London, the enigmatic Mary Poppins (Blunt) soars back into the capital to look after the Banks children in their time of need.
The now grown-up Jane (Mortimer) and Michael Banks (Whishaw) are living in the same house on Cherry Tree Lane, along with Michael’s three children and their housekeeper Ellen (Walters).
The family are in danger of losing their home, and Michael is struggling after a personal loss, but the practically perfect nanny returns just in time to rekindle the fun and wonder missing from their lives – with a little help from street lamplighter Jack (Miranda) and her eccentric cousin Topsy (Streep).
Boasting wonderful songs, classic 2D animation and cameos from some familiar faces, this is a delightful reunion for all to enjoy, whether you grew up with the magic or are discovering it for the first time.
(Monday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Great Windmill Street, Piccadilly, London W1D 7DH