The Clapham Old Town Fair is a free community event to celebrate what an amazing place Clapham is and takes place on Saturday 1st September 2018. The event includes an action
The Clapham Old Town Fair is a free community event to celebrate what an amazing place Clapham is and takes place on Saturday 1st September 2018.
The event includes an action packed line-up with:
– Over 40 stalls
– live music including drummers, Balham Ukelele Society and others.
,- Live demonstration from the London Fire Brigade
– Children’s fun fair rides
– Sports activities including volleyball and rugby and may more
– Animals from Vauxhall City Farm
– Clapham Mutts dog show
– Food and drink provided by local business: Minnow We Are MOMMIZumbura Stane Street Syndicate The Old Post Office Bakery, Prince of Wales, Trinity and Yim!
– The Lambeth Heritage Festival at Omnibus Theatre
Clapham Mutts Dog Show At Clapham Old Town Fair
For London dogs the highlight of the event will be the Clapham Mutts Dog Show with categories such as Waggiest Tail, Ageing Gracefully, Doggy Statues, Best Lookalike and Best Trick to enter.
Entry into the Clapham Mutts Dog Show is £2 per category with all proceeds going towards the Omnibus Holiday programme for chilldren. To register for the Clapham Mutts Dog Show you can register at Cuffe Vets in Clapham ahead of the day or on the day either at the Cuffe Vets stall or Omnibus stall. Registration opens at 12:15pm and last entry is at 3pm.
For more information please visit the Clapham old Town Fair Website – https://www.thisisclapham.co.uk/clapham-old-town-fair/
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Clapham Old Town, SW4 0JG