A tail-wagging tropical escape is coming to London this November, and we can’t wait! We’ll be transporting humans & hounds to warmer climes at the Pups’ Paradise Escape Supper Party on Sunday, 13th November, when we’ll take over dog-friendly Ollie’s House in Chelsea for a night of tropical vibes, faraway fun and some much-needed ‘Vitamin B-ark’. With an Asian-inspired menu for humans, a five-serving supper for pups, plus plenty of fun and goodies, the Pups’ Paradise Escape Supper Party is not to be missed, in our opinion, anyway.
When: Sunday 13th November 2022, 16:00-19:00
Where: Ollie’s House, 236 Fulham Road, London SW10 9NB
Tickets include a premium lip-smacking five-serving supper menu for dogs, an Asian-themed buffet and a non-alcoholic Paradise Punch for humans, plenty of four-legged fun, PLUS a fantastic goodie bag worth more than £60!
There will also be a raffle with fabulous hound and human prizes in aid of Animal Rescue Kefalonia (ARK).
And if you’re not sure whether to join us on this ‘tropical trip’, here are five reasons why our Pups’ Paradise Escape Supper Party will be the ‘ulti-mutt’ supper party for pups, parents and pup-loving friends…
1. There’s A Fabulous Five-Serving Pup Supper
Pooches will be spoilt rotten at the Pup’s Paradise Escape Supper Party, starting with a five-serving supper of doggy delicacies, including…
- A Trop-i-ccino, where the Puppuccino gets a flake-style makeover with Denzel’s Tropical Soft-Baked Chews made of white fish, mango, coconut & ginger
- Posh Pooch Luxury Infused Steak Bites, made purely of minced biltong from WOOF&BREW and infused with the brand’s famous ‘Posh Pooch Tailwagger Creek’ doggy wine
- Free Roaming Wild Boar with Pumpkin & Broccoli courtesy of sustainable pet brand Beco
- Delicious natural iced dog treats from BILLY+MARGOT – choose from Coconut Crème, Apple, Banana + Carrot or Strawberry + Apple
- A beautiful tropical-themed all-natural dog biscuit from artisan treat company Fluff & Crumble
2. Four-legged Faraway Fun & Holiday Vibes Await
Expect plenty of four-legged fun from the UK’s #1 for pup paradise escapes closer to home and best-in-show dog-friendly holidays, PetsPyjamas, who will be serving up serious holiday vibes with their pop-up doggy sun-lounger area, where pups can take holiday-themed snapshots for a memento of their ‘trip’!
And renowned London dog photographer Andrew Richardson of Raven Imagery will be the resident puparazzi for the evening, capturing all the fun. Although very much optional, we encourage four and two-legged guests to dress to impress and get into the tropical party spirit!
3. Delicious Dining for Pup Parents
Humans will be spoilt too, enjoying a laid-back buffet supper of edits of Ollie’s House’s Asian-influenced menu, including delicious options such as:
- Warm Spicy Edamame
- Chicken Gyozas
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Salmon Tacos
- Nasi Goreng
- Mini Fish & Chips
- Asian Lamb or Jackfruit Wraps
- A selection of Cheesecake & Brownie dessert delights
Dietary preferences can be catered for.
You will also be treated to a non-alcoholic Paradise Punch, which you can pimp up with an optional shot of Rebellion Rum served at £5 a shot.
4. Take Home A Doggie Goodie Bag Like No Other
Pups won’t leave empty-pawed either, being treated to an incredible Pups’ Paradise Escape Supper Party ‘Doggy Bag’ worth more than £60, full of food & lifestyle goodies from pawsome premium pet brands such as Pets Pyjamas, Beco, Pet Teezer, Poppy +Ted, Caboodle, Wild for Dogs and Billy + Margot. Plus, each bag features a bottle of Leaps & Bounds Wine – a brand that pairs excellent wine with legendary tales of dogs so that pups can reward their human with a treat too.
5. Pay Forward The Pups’ Paradise Escape Fun
Whilst we’re busy having fun here in London, we want to pay forward the fun to pups who don’t yet have a home. So our Pup’s Paradise Escape Supper Party includes a brilliant raffle of hound & human prizes in aid of Animal Rescue Kefalonia (ARK), a small Greek Island dog charity, home to circa. 350 dogs at any time. We have spent several summer holidays volunteering at ARK (read all about what we got up to here) and have seen how difficult it is to fund basic items such as dog food month to month, so it’s a cause close to our hearts.